Thank you for visiting the Union Public Schools employment website.
Instructions for completing Union Public Schools’ online application:
1. To begin a new application, choose a job from the available listings below. The listing of open positions can be sorted by job title, date, location etc. by clicking on the header. After your information is complete, you will receive a confirmation number, and your information will be saved allowing you to return at any time to submit additional applications.
2. Use the tab key to move through the application.
3. When you complete your application, click "Submit". By clicking "Submit", you will be applying only for that one specific job posting. If you see other postings of interest to you, you will need to apply for each of those positions.
4. The system will check for errors and will not allow you to submit the application if required fields are blank or a response does not meet the required response format. You will be prompted to go back and correct/complete any errors/omissions.
5. After you have successfully submitted your application, make note of your USERNAME and PASSWORD. You will need this information to go back to your application to resubmit it for other job openings or for the purpose of editing any information on your application that may have changed since you last applied.
6. Completed applications will remain in the system for one year from the last date you accessed your online application. Anytime you access your application to edit the information or attach your application to an open position, a new one-year time frame begins (during which your application will remain in the system). If your application receives no action by you for a one-year period of time, the application will be purged from the system.
7. Once you have applied for a specific, open position, your application will be available for review by the hiring administrator. The hiring administrator will select the candidates s/he is going to interview (either by phone or in person). You will only be contacted by the hiring administrator if you have been selected for an interview (by phone or in person).
Thank you for your interest in working for Union Public Schools. If you have questions about the online application process, please contact Nikki McBryde at 918-357-6192 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to remember your username and password for future use.